Canes and Coffee’s season preview is 4 articles deep and will wrap up with either 1 or 2 more (depending on if I split it up) articles over the next day or 2.
This article is your chance to make your predictions for the Carolina Hurricanes 2016-17 season via a short set of polls, a few questions and hopefully a great collection of reader comments.
NOTE: You must submit vote or submit at the bottom of each question to successfully register your vote.
1) What will it take for the Carolina Hurricanes to make the 2017 NHL playoffs?
2) What is your prediction for a surprise from the Carolina Hurricanes 2016-17 season?
3) Which, if any, current depth players like Martin Frk, Ryan Murphy, Phil Di Giuseppe or others will ultimately find a regular place in the lineup and make a difference?
4) The Carolina Hurricanes 2016-17 season will be a success if ________.
5) What other predictions do you have for the Carolina Hurricanes 2016-17 season?