Cyber Monday, which is the biggest online shopping day of the year is here! In between chucking tens or even hundreds of dollars at Amazon and other big retailers with whom you have no ties, please also consider spending a mere $18.75 at Canes and Coffee to buy a coffee cup and to help fund our daily local coverage of Hurricanes hockey.
1) Contribute either $17.50 (out of state=>no sales tax) or $18.75 (in state=sales tax) via credit card or PayPal.
2) Make sure you include your mailing address in the payment notes.
3) Help support Canes and Coffee and get a cool coffee cup in the process.
We hope that everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving week and maybe had schedule conflicts that kept them away from PNC Arena on Wednesday and maybe even Friday before closing out the week watching Sunday’s win.
Before last week’s three-game home stand started, I said that the next two legs of the schedule could be critical for the Hurricanes 2017-18 season. First up was the three-game home stand that just wrapped up. Next up is a road-heavy stretch that sees the Hurricanes play 10 of their next 12 games on the road before another burst of home games during the holidays.
The Monday Coffee Shop will hone in on both the positives and negatives for the Hurricanes right now and consider both the home stand and the next stretch of schedule.
Carolina Hurricanes polls
Please remember to click ‘vote’ after each individual poll response.
1) With a wild variety of both positives and negatives all bunched together in the past few weeks, summarize your thoughts on the state of the team in three sentences or less.
2) What do you hope for and what do you expect from the upcoming run of 12 games with 10 of those on the road?
3) What is your biggest positive with the Hurricanes right now? What is your biggest negative?