Canes hockey is back!!!!!
Check out also part 2 of 2 for our Canes season preview HERE.
With the start of the 2020-21 season now only hours away, today’s Coffee Shop polls and questions ask for your predictions for the Carolina Hurricanes 2020-21 season.
Carolina Hurricanes polls
Remember to click ‘vote’ for each individual poll.
Carolina Hurricanes discussion questions
1) What do you predict for the 2020-21 Carolina Hurricanes as a team?
2) Pick a couple players and share your predictions?
3) What is one longshot prediction for the Hurricanes 2020-21 season?
1. I picked the Canes to move into the final 4 teams. I actually think if they do this they stand a very good chance at advancing to the SCF. I don’t think the East will prove to be such a beast.
2. I am not sure why the majority think Nino will have the biggest rebound. Sure he played great for the first few months he was with the team, but that was an abnormality for his career – the majority of his career he has been a “meh” player and that is what we saw last season.
Dzingel has the best change, in my opinion. He should be better and consistently he has been. And he played really well in last year’s playoffs after sitting in the press room for the Rangers series. His reversion to norm is up. (And Nino is at norm).
3. Longshot prediction – either they fail to make the playoffs (which I think is unlikely, but there are some solid teams in the Central), or they win the SC (also unlikely – some very good teams in the west we don’t match up well against).